Thursday, March 27, 2014

What I ate Wednesday




Most mornings I start with oatmeal with some fruit for breakfast. Today's fruit choice was raspberry and pineapple. My favorite brand at the moment is Abundance in maple brown sugar. I also like to add about a teaspoon of flax seeds and chai seeds. But, before I eat I always drink a large glass because it is supposed to help with digestion also its great for your skin so why not? No breakfast is complete for me without my green tea. Another must, because its filled with wonderful antioxidants.  I will also drink about an addition two cups of iced green tea through out the day and tons of water.



Lunch for me is typically a salad, nothing too fancy, but I always add beans for some protein. I used to just cut up some lettuce, tomato, and cucumber and called it a salad, but I was missing out. I recently found Wegmans salad mixes and I am in love! Not only are the super convenient (all ready washed and chopped-how perfect) but, the price was great as well at 2 for $5. To top my salad I typically add light raspberry salad dressing, which is so yummy! Not pictured is a clementine, a handful of carrots, and a Quacker chewy bar. 




Dinner is always different, because I cannot eat all my meals the same everyday, that would be just too boring. Tonight I made steamed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms) with whole wheat pasta and some tomato sauce. I also had a fresh tomato with some extra virgin olive oil and black pepper along. And last, but not least a veggie burger.


After my dinner I drank two litters of this detox water Blogilates shared on her facebook page. This water has mint, lemon and cucumber, it calls for oranges as well, but I didn't have any. It is supposed to help with digestion as well as provide some extra energy and add some glow to your skin. What I like the most about this drink is how refreshing it is, it will be perfect for the summer time!


No comments:

Post a Comment